https://www.flyingblackhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/logo-300x136.jpg 0 0 admin https://www.flyingblackhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/logo-300x136.jpg admin2020-11-05 15:22:472020-11-05 15:22:47Version 2.4.0 of Bugz released
A new version of Bugz has been released. It contains the following fixes/changes.
- New: Add attachments by dragging from the Finder.
- New: Added ability to add multiple attachments at the same time.
- Changed: UI tweaks for dark mode.
- Fixed: Prevent losing view of new ticket when changing product/status.
- Fixed: When changing product in ticket, component and version were not set correctly.
- Fixed: Clicking the print button could result in crash.
- Fixed: Hiding/showing ticketlist/details not always working as expected.
- Fixed: To many warning messages when viewing linked attachments that no longer exist.
- Fixed: Tags were missing on reports.
- Fixed: Correctly use folder when exporting attachments.
- Fixed: Original filename now correctly set when exporting attachment.
- Fixed: Searching for a severity from searchbar could result in crash.
- Fixed: Quicklook (clicking spacebar) not working correctly when in preferences the option was set to use the default app for viewing the fileformat.
- Fixed: Some fields missing when sending mail.