Version 2.2.4 (03 Nov 2018)
- Fixed: Status/priority selection not remembered when switching product.
- Fixed: The color of the tableview lines was not correct (Mojave issue).
- Fixed: Background color in ticket details view not correct (Mojave issue).
- Fixed: Problem when sending a mail via the Apple Mail app.
Version 2.2.3 (13 Aug 2018)
- Fixed: Crash while updating a ticket after creating a new ticket.
- Fixed: Ticketlist not always updated when clicking save on changed ticket.
- Fixed: When editing title/description the update of the screen could sometimes lag. Made some changes that should fix this.
- Changed: no longer ask for confirmation when editing a ticket followed by selecting another ticket. The changed ticket is automatically saved.
Version 2.2.1 (3 Sep 2017)
- Fixed: Sidebar selection now always readable in High Sierra.
- Fixed: Creation of database on initial start of Bugz not always immediately visible.
- Changed: Priority and Status now have a initial default on first startup
Version 2.2.0 (21 Jul 2017)
- New: Comments can now be sorted ascending and descending.
- New: Added issue reporter for crashes.
- New: Added menus to the sidebar for easy access to some of the database preferences (products, status, priority) and create/edit/delete smart groups.
- Fixed: the priority/status list could get to smal. Now a minimum size has been set.
- Fixed: The menu items for edit/delete smart group where not always correctly enabled/disabled.
- Fixed: No confirmation was asked when deleting smart group
- Fixed: Most datefiels should now show the date format as set in the Date/Time system pref
Version 2.1.0 (27 Nov 2016)
- New: All changes made to tickets are from now on recorded in the ticket history.
- New: History is now displayed in a new tab named ‘History’ in the ticket details.
- New: History is added to the Ticket details report.
- New: Added ability to search in Users in the Database Preferences.
- New: Added ability to minimise/maximise the ticket details view and/or the ticket list (via menu options).
- Fixed: Problem with deleting items in the Database Preferences.
- Fixed: Problem with not copying reported by/assigned to when duplicating ticket.
- Fixed: Problem with not copying reported by/assigned to when making changes to the Related Tickets field.
- Fixed: Problem with not displaying the Milestone icon in the sidebar.
Version 2.0.4 (2 Nov 2016)
- Changed: UI changes to the Send Mail panel.
- Changed: upgraded the DevMate libraries to the latest version.
- Changed: Small updates to help file
Version 2.0.3 (19 Sep 2016)
- Fixed: problem strange display of inspector bar in the add new comment panel
Version 2.0.2 (21 Jul 2016)
- Fixed: problem with sorting priority and status in dropdowns in ticket list
- Fixed: problem with selecting the add ticket button/menu option multiple times
- Fixed: problem saving tickets without title
Version 2.0.1 (19 Jul 2016)
- Fixed: problem with closing Database Defaults
- Fixed: problem with adding product
- Fixed: problem with setting ticket defau
Version 2.0.0 (10 Jul 2016)
- The user interface has been overhauled.
- The product list has been separated from the priority/status list for more clarity.
- Added milestones for a product
- The ticket details screen is no longer a separate sheet. You can now type immediately without clicking an edit button/menu option.
- The mail sheet is no longer a sheet but a window.
- New option: you can select to use Apple’s Mail app to send mail. If not selected the in-app mail functionality will be used.
- Added option wether or not to include the attachments in the mail.
- Now possible to make a backup of your database when Bugs quits. You can also set the number of backups you want to keep an where you want to keep your backups.
- Status and priority can now be given colours in the sidebar and the ticket list.
- New export option: export tickets as RTF.
- New export option: export all tickets visible in the list in CSV format. All fields except the attachments will be exported.
- Quicklook (with space bar) can be used to quickly view attachments.
- You can now buy your license directly from the application.
- The ticket details will now show counters for the number of comments and attachments.
- New field: tag
- New field: related tickets
- Various bug fixes which should also improve performance.
- Now use Devmate for license generation.
Version 1.3.2 (15 Nov 2012)
- Fixed: Issue with not remembering value in create smart group panel when not tabbing out of field.
- Fixed: Issue with not displaying contents of sidebar when saving smart group with empty field.
Version 1.3.1 (29 Aug 2012)
- New: Ability to buy license from within Bugz (Buy now…).
- New: New Show in Finder option in attachment list (via context menu).
- Fixed: The sort order of version numbers in Product configuration now always descending.
- Fixed: Issue with version numbers not always correctly initialised when changing the product in the ticket details window.
Version 1.3.0 (28 Jul 2012)
- New: Bugz is from this version on Intel only!
- New: Bugz now requires 10.6 or higher!
- New: Bugz is now signed with an Apple issued developer ID (for Gatekeeper compatibility).
- Fixed: Issue with defualt mail port when not entered in preferences.
- Fixed: Issues related to Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatability.
Version 1.2.9 (27 Jul 2011)
- Fixed: Sidebar not completely updated correctly after updating status/priority configuration in Lion.
- Fixed: in Lion the ticket counts where displayed in the wrong position.
- Fixed: in Lion sending a mail did not work correctly.
- Fixed: due to new resume functionality in Lion multiple database windows can be visible. Enabled close button to get rid of them.
Version 1.2.8 (04 Jul 2011)
- Fixed: Issue with data sometimes not updated after updating configuration.
Version 1.2.7 (08 May 2011)
- Fixed: When printing a report the page attributes as set in Page Setup where not correctly used.
- New: Reports are now localized.
- New: List Report can now be customized via Preference Panel.
- New: Further manual report customization possible when layout copied to Application Support folder (see manual).
Version 1.2.6 (15 Mar 2011)
- New: Also display ticket count for smartgroups.
- New: Added option in preference panel to send anonymous system profile.
- Changed: Determine product from selection bar when adding new ticket.
Version 1.2.5 (18 Feb 2011)
- New: Replaced help files with PDF user manual.
- New: (Limited) AppleScript support: add new comment to ticket, read-only access to ticket properties.
- Changed: Product is now mandatory.
- Changed: Better handling of username/email address in Reported By.
- Fixed: Issue with editing smartgroup when one of the criteria was deleted.
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to edit a ticket after a find operation.
Version 1.2.4 (30 Jan 2011)
- Fixed: Issue with Smart Group selection criteria not properly displayed in find panel.
Version 1.2.3 (14 Jan 2011)
- Fixed: Mail settings in French version could not be set properly.
- Fixed: Issue with package files not imported correctly into database when link option in preferences is off. They are now imported as zip file.
- Fixed: Issue with package files not being mailed properly. They are now mailed as zip files.
- Fixed: Issue with filesize calculation for package files not being correct.
- Fixed: Issue with mailing attachments when filenames contained blanks. Blanks now replaced by underscores.
Version 1.2.2 (14 Jan 2011)
- Fixed: Issue with screenshots sometimes not saved properly.
Version 1.2.1 (02 Jan 2011)
- Fixed: Changing the resolution in the tableview resulted in removing the ticket from the list.
- Fixed: Status and priority heading sometimes displayed number of tickets.
- Fixed: Priority not properly displayed in reports.
Version 1.2.0 (19 Sep 2010)
- New: Improved find panel.
- New: Possibility to save find requests as Smart Groups.
- Changed: Some tweak in the reports.
Version 1.1.9 (10 Jul 2010)
- New: Added Dutch translation.
- New: Added new field to indicate in which version the ticket will be or is fixed. Beware: a database conversion will be initiated when opening a database created with an older version of Bugz.
- New: Holding the Option key while starting Bugz will now display the preference panel. This enables the possibility to select a different database.
Version 1.1.8 (14 Feb 2010)
- Fixed: Improved handling of accentuated characters in send mail.
- Fixed: Sending an email to multiple addresses.
Version 1.1.7 (28 Jan 2010)
- New: Create screenshots and add them to a ticket as attachment.
- New: Create new ticket via Services menu after selecting some text in another application.
- Fixed: Typing a filename in the add attachment panel looses focus.
Version 1.1.6 (28 Dec 2009)
- New: Added Duplicate Ticket function to make a copy of an existing ticket.
- New: Added Format menu to set textformatting options in description and comments.
- Fixed: Changing the selection in the selection box didn’t clear the searchfield.
- Fixed: Deleting of multiple selected attachments now works correctly.
- Fixed: Exporting multiple selected attachments now works correctly even if the filenames are equal.
- Fixed: Viewing multpliple selected attachments now works correctly.
- Fixed: Cancelling the addition of a new comment could in some cases lead to data loss.
Version 1.1.5 (11 Dec 2009)
- Fixed: Creation date can now be set manually.
- Fixed: Sorting now remembered after selecting new priority/status in selection panel.
- Fixed: Better error handling when opening/exporting linked attachments.
- Fixed: Tickets without product now displayed under correct headings.
- Fixed: Selecting the STATUS header in the selection panel could lead to crash.
- Fixed: Users that are used can now be deleted. After a warning the user is removed including its references in tickets.
- Fixed: Deleting attachments should now work correctly.
- Fixed: Under some circumstances quiting Bugz could lead to data loss.
- New: Reported By changed to combobox, enabling the possibility to add new users without going through the configuration panels.
Version 1.1.4 (20 Nov 2009)
- Fixed: Save button only enabled when something is changed.
- Fixed: Searching via the searchbox now searches the whole database.
- Fixed: Only access keychain when necessary.
- Fixed: slight changes in UI for ticket details part of main screen to improve readability.
- Fixed: Component and Version popups now only active when product selected.
- Fixed: Adding a ticket after deleting multiple tickets could lead to crash.
- Fixed: When adding a new ticket, in the tabbed area the description tab will always be the frontmost tab.
- New: Attachments can now be linked iso copied to the database (via preference setting).
- New: Attachements can now be opened with the default application for the file type (via preference setting).
Version 1.1.3 (11 Oct 2009)
- Fixed: Better errorhandling sending mail.
- Fixed: In mail preferences you can indicate now that no authentication is needed for the smtp server.
- Fixed: Send mail button not always active.
- Fixed: Save ticket button not always active.
- Fixed: When adding a ticket apart from the title also status or priority or product must be selected.
Version 1.1.2 (28 May 2009)
- New: Added French translation (thanks to Ronald Leroux)
Version 1.1.1 (16 May 2009)
- Fixed: New comments were save to the database but were not immediately visible.
Version 1.1 (30 Apr 2009)
- Fixed: Problem with not completely showing ticket header on report.
- Fixed: Search not working correctly.
- New: Last selection in treeview now remembered.
- New: Last state of treeview now remembered.
- New: Attachments now included in mail.
- New: Attachments can now be exported.
- New: Priority category added beneath product in treeview.
Version 1.0 (11 Apr 2009)
- First public version